Museum Docents & Internship Opportunities
The International Civil Rights Center & Museum is now engaging corporations whose mission is community outreach and support, send all inquiries and email to Nakia Hoskins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Volunteer Area Descriptions here: Volunteer Area Descriptions (PDF)
We request volunteers for the following events:
*First Friday of every month we request the assistance of volunteers to host,setup and cleanup from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
*Every Saturday morning from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Story hour (reading to children)
- January 15, 2018: King Celebration and parade participation .
- February 1, 2018: open I am a Man exhibit in honor of Bill Lucy and the 50th anniversary of sanitation strike.
- February One telethon February 1, 2018: 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m (professional groups and churches welcome) to answer telephones to receive donations .
- February 3, 2018: 58th Anniversary Gala. Setup crew, greeters of Gala guests, VIP receptionists, ticket checkers, seaters, and coat check.
- February 4, 2018: Bill Lucy program 3 p.m.
- March 16, 2018: STEP